Job Title: Long Haul Truck Drivers
# of Vacancies: 6
Company: H&H Transport
Business Address: 424-1st Avenue E, Regina, SK S4N 5T6
Mailing Address: PO Box 32153 RPO Victoria Square, Regina, SK S4N 7L2
Location of Work: Various Long-Haul Routes in Canada and USA
Wage: $25 – $26 per hour depending on experience
Term: Full-time, permanent (40 to 60 hours/week). Shift work, overnight travel required, weekends, holidays and evenings may be required as per schedule
Education Requirement: Completion of high school or equivalent
Experience Requirement: Minimum 6 months of previous related experience
Language Requirement: English
H & H transport is a growing trucking company in Regina, SK. We are currently seeking long haul truckers to join our team. Successful candidates will be eligible to enrol in the comprehensive group benefits package, which includes performance bonus, extended health, dental and disability insurance. If you have a minimum of 6 months of previous related experience, the following skills and wish to join a growing fleet, apply today.
Please note that this position is based out of Regina, Saskatchewan, and the successful applicants must therefore live in the area or be willing to relocate.
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials on long-haul routes throughout Canada and USA
• Performing pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspections of vehicle systems, equipment and cargo securement
• Communicate with operations supervisor and other drivers
• Completing paper work including log books, trip reports, inspection reports and other documents as needed
• Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
• Class 1A license
• Clean driver’s abstract
• Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50lbs)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, references and driver’s abstract to the attention of Harry by email reply to this ad, or by mail to: H & H Transport – PO Box 32153 RPO Victoria Square, Regina, SK S4N 7L2.
View original article here Source