Sunny Logistics Ltd-
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Days/hours of work: Monday to Friday
Shift: 12:30pm – 8pm
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
- Employee will resolve work problems;
- Recommend measures to improve performance;
- Assist and guide staff in various job duties as well as in safety procedures and company policies;
- Coordinate, assign and review work of employees, Scheduling transportation duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments,
- Dispatch drivers and monitor routes to ensure schedules are met and effectiveness is maintained in the operations;
- Resolve operating problems, Requisition supplies, and materials
On the job training will be provided regarding all the work to be performed. Instructions will be provided regarding the work environment and safety as well. Raise is possible based on the performance and hard work of the employee. Vacation pay will be paid out in bi-weekly checks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Team player;
- Organized; and
- May be required to perform repetitive tasks.
How to Apply: E-mail at: Sunnylogistic20@gmail.com. Completion of secondary school is usually required
If interested, please submit your resume for review. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted. All groups are invited to apply. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
View original article here Source