Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise pool staff and patrons;
* Assist with staff orientation and training;
* Provide leadership to and mentor other staff;
* Take leadership role in an emergency situation;
* Understand, monitor and correct water chemistry deficiencies;
* Administrative duties as required;
* Janitorial duties as required;
* Follow Aquatic Safety Plan and Standard Operation Directional as written;
* General park duties available for extra hours.
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age;
* Grade 12 or GED Equivalent;
* Current National Lifeguard Pool Certification, or equivalent;
* Current Standard First Aid with CPR Level C, or equivalent;
* Minimum 2 years of pool related experience as a Lifeguard or Swim Instructor;
* Successful Criminal Record Check
* Water Safety Instructor (WSI);
* Swimming Pool Operators Course
Work, camp for free and enjoy what Dunnet Park has to offer all summer long as an integral part of our dedicated, hardworking team of professionals.
Please submit a Resume and cover letter detailing qualifications and experience to email@example.com prior to March 15, 2020.