Great Summer Job at Fly-In Fishing Resort WaitStaff/Housekeeping
Summer Employment Opportunity
Looking for Serving/Housekeeping Staff. Must be hard working and willing to work long hours.
Budd’s Gunisao Lake Lodge is a fly-in fishing lodge in northern Manitoba, and it’s a family run business that has been operating for more than 30 years. Employment would begin approximately May 8 and end approximately August 8 2020.
The position requires the following duties: – Serving Duties- such as, delivering coffee, ice and hors d’oeuvres to guest cabins, taking and serving breakfast orders, serving three course evening meals, as well as the set-up and clean-up duties that accompany these tasks.
– Kitchen Duties- include assisting in minimal food preparation (cutting vegetables or setting up salads), cleaning and/or tidying kitchen, as well as a scheduled rotation of dish cleaning duties
– Housekeeping Duties- (much like that of daily housekeeping services at a hotel) laundry, cleaning and restocking of general room supplies in the guest cabins
– Wages paid semi-monthly (Starting wages $3,800 per month)
– Tips are given directly from guests
– Employees in camp are expected to help where they are needed
– The position requires someone with a positive attitude, has the ability to adapt to different situations, someone that works well in a team, isn’t afraid of physical labour, has great people skills and enjoys working with the public.
For more information about Budd’s Gunisao Lake Lodge please visit our website at www.WalleyeManitoba.com
A resume with two to three references is required.
Potential hires will be contacted for an interview.
Please email all resumes to Jennie@WalleyeManitoba.com
View original article here Source