Food Service Supervisor Needed
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent Position
122 Devon St, Torquay S0C2L0
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise, motivate and train your team members on an assigned shift.
– Provide positive recognition and corrective coaching when appropriate.
– Ensure your team members provide the highest level of customer service possible.
– Understand customer’s dietary needs or restriction as well as Halal food, which is important to a variety of ethic groups who are our customers.
– Initiate necessary actions to correct customer complaints.
– Maintain courteous interaction with customers at all times.
– Assist team members with placing, reviewing and delivering customer orders.
– Assign team members to work stations and for scheduled breaks.
– Assist by relieving team members during breaks.
– Monitor and maintain all product/supply levels and notify management when levels are low.
– Ensure food preparation equipment is always in good working condition and notify management. immediately when equipment requires repair.
– Adhere to company’s sanitation policies and procedures.
– Ensure service/production/supply areas are cleaned and maintained according to our procedures.
– Ensure team member appearance is neat, professional and clean at all times.
– Train of new employees.
– Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
– Adaptable and flexible
– Reliable and dependable
– Remains calm under pressure
– Team player and customer focused
– Passionate about providing the best customer service
– Aptitude to learn quickly
– Minimum 1 year of experience as a food service supervisor and have experience with the above duties and responsibilities
– Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
– No specific education required
Starting Wage: $14.00/hour
Please apply with a Resume via email to resume or drop off at the below location.
Torquay Family Restaurant 122 Devon St, Torquay S0C2L0
View original article here Source