Kincaid Interiors is a Commercial construction company looking to expand our team. We are looking for experienced and entry level Drywall Tapers, Boarders & Steel Stud Framers – Hourly or Piece Work.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
– Application of drywall compounds by hand and/or machine tools on commercial and/or residential projects.
– Measure, cut and install drywall trims and corner beads.
– Coating and sanding of drywall for finishes as scheduled.
– Use of power tools, paint sprayers and texture machines.
– Application and finishing of various sprayed textured for walls and ceilings.
– Measure, cut and install drywall for commercial and residential projects on steel stud and/or wood framing.
STEEL STUD FRAMER:
Duties include, but not limited to:
– Exterior load bearing steel stud framing.
– Interior steel stud framing and metal furring for walls, bulkheads and ceilings.
– Installation of Metal Door Frames.
– Use of power tools, gas tools, powder actuated fasteners, saws, lazer levels, etc….
– All applicants must be reliable, dependable and work well with others.
-Various levels of experience will be considered.
-Applicants must have their own hand tools, transportation and a valid driver’s licence.
-Any and all trade certificates are also an asset.
Kincaid Interiors is a professional Drywall and Acoustics contractor since 1976 and offers competitive wages, full benefits package and corporate profit sharing for their employees. Kincaid Interiors is an equal opportunity employer with a quality reputation built on teamwork. Wages are based on experience, productivity and reliability to complete quality work in our teamwork environment.
Please email, call (306) 721-4100, fax (306) 721-4101 or drop off Resume at 356 Park Street, Regina, SK.
View original article here Source