Make today the day you move forward with your work from home dream.
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
Benefits of registering to use the Arise Platform:
- Be your own boss, and work from home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money or escape the 9-to-5
The Arise Platform currently has hundreds of service opportunities supporting Intuit TurboTax, and the leading provider of heating, cooling, and water heater solutions to Canadian homeowners!
A day in the life using the Arise Platform to provide service:
- Providing contact center services from home
- Supporting some of the largest companies in the world
- Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
- Learning about products and services to accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
What does it take to be successful?
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and phone etiquette skills (clear, crisp speech).
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
Are you ready to be your own boss?
If you want the pride and reward that comes with running your own business in your own way on your own terms, then running a mini call center offering tax support from home through the Arise Platform is for you.
Not ready to be your own boss?
A great way to gain experience is by working for a call center company that has already registered to use the Arise Platform. It’s the first step in gaining knowledge about the industry, and the details of providing services to clients using the Arise Platform, before starting your own company. Many of the thousands of small call center companies using the Arise Platform are hiring agents.
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.
View original article here Source