Training Wage: $13 per hour
Post-Training Wage: $14 per hour (starting)
Job Location: On Site in Regina Saskatchewan (There is no remote work available)
At We An-Ser Communications Group, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers. We’re looking for a new and motivated individual to join our team in managing inbound and outbound calls, emails and other important transactions. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can take on instructions and adapt as needed. We are looking for someone who will be handling a variety of important supportive tasks, providing answers, insights and instruction. As the voice of our company, the call center representative must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for helping consumers and driving satisfaction.
The job and the paid training process is conducted on-site (social distancing implemented).
· Managing inbound and outbound phone calls and notifications for our clients (we are not a telemarketing centre)
· Professionally greet callers, provide and request required information
· Relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls
· Responding to customer requests professionally and with accurate information
General Job Requirements
· A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
· Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
· Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
· Punctual with great attendance
· Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 40 words per minute)
· Be a ‘team player’!
Our jobs require people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for many different kinds of businesses, so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
– RRSP with (company matching)
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Vision Insurance
– Waiting period based on probation
· Full Time (42 hours) work week
· Shift: 7AM-7PM – 7 days on and 7 days off (Training schedule will differ)
We will be training you in our offices and we will be respecting Saskatchewan’s Social Distancing guidelines. We request that you:
· Have your own mask and use it while in the facility and use at our facility amenities.
· Wipe down your workstation every time you leave it.
· Remain appropriately distanced from others in our call centre.
· We will assign seating.
The length of the training process will be based on performance. We have plenty of cleaning supplies on hand to keep you, your fellow trainees, and your trainer safe during our training process.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.wean-ser.com.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
View original article here Source