Continuing Care Assistant – Regina, SK
Heres a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive wages and benefits packages
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
Your role with clients
As a caring, responsible health care team member, you will support clients to be as safe and independent in their homes as possible, helping them to live their best lives. You will provide personal care to clients in their home, and may assist them to mobilize and perform light exercises. You will act at all times with the client and their family at the heart of all you do, observing, documenting, and reporting any changes in their condition to your Manager/Supervisor. You may be required to perform light housekeeping tasks as indicated in client care plans.
What you will need to be successful
- Your Continuing Care Assistant Certificate or Equivalent
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- A clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 6 months
- Proof of a negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date immunization record
- Ability to travel from home to home within the community
- Commitment and availability to work at least every other weekend
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, with ability to communicate in other languages an asset
- Reliability and strong organization skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 35 lbs. (16 kg)
When you join our team as a Continuing Care Assistant, youll belong to one of Canadas leaders in the healthcare industry with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, were proud to be named one of Canadas Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canadas 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health – where we work together to make great things happen.
CBI Home Health
Do your life’s best work with us!
CBI Health is dedicated to improving the lives of both our clients and our health care team members. As you care for others, CBI Health will care for you by providing the Personal Protective Equipment, training and resources that you need to feel confident every day.
We’re committed to making a difference in people’s lives – and that starts with yours. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to achieve your goals at work and at home, with a balance of teamwork and independence. We have a team of Supervisors and motivated colleagues who are excited to meet and support you!
View original article here Source