Since its inception in 1962, Kindersley Transport Ltd. has grown and diversified into an international business rooted in the values of hard-working, humble and reliable transportation services. Today, Kindersley Transport provides international Less-Than-Truckload and Full-Truckload services throughout North America. With over 58 years of experience and trusted tools, Kindersley gets the job done right every time.
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires two (2) Branch Drivers to pull LCVs at their Regina, SK location.
– Position 1 is Monday to Friday, 9:00pm departure
– Position 2 is Sunday to Thursday, 9:00pm departure
– The movement of LTL freight between our facilities
– Adhere to all safety and traffic laws
– Perform pre-trip, post-trip inspections and preventative maintenance checks
– Provide excellent customer service
– 100% compliance to Safety regulations
– Perform all other duties as requested
DUTIES WILL VARY TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE OPERATION
– Class 1A licence
– EEMV Certificate preferred
– Ability to drive in all terrains
– Experience with heaters and reefers
– Professional appearance and good hygiene
– Safe driving record verified by a current driver’s abstract
– Pass pre-employment drug test
– Pass road test
– Pass Dangerous Goods training
– Ability to perform all required duties without restriction
To apply for this position
Toll Free (888) 878-9585
We thank you for your interest.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
View original article here Source