Outback Oasis Contracting Inc.
We are a construction company in need of a Carpentry Supervisor for metal roofing and pre-engineered agricultural buildings. We build pole sheds and renovate farm and livestock structures,including mechanical, ventilation, feed/water systems, metal roofing and cladding. The ideal applicant must be a go-getter with experience as a leader and able to manage 4-5 people on a job site. Must be willing and able to work out of town during the week.
• Lead a small crew of 4 or more workers with highest quality and efficiency
• Work together with the Senior superintendent and General Manager on project.
• Participate in scheduling and workplace planning
• Manage and maintain client relationships
• Participate in safety/incident investigations and reviews
• Identify needs and deficiencies in the plan/schedule and communicate this to the General Manager.
• Ensure quality and inspection of installation
• Apply project procedures, work site policies
• Inform the Superintendent of any out-of-scope work
• Provide crews with adequate supervision to accomplish tasks in a safe effective manner
• Coordinate manpower movement within their area
• Ensure all workers receive the proper training
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Journeyman trade certification in a relevant trade in Carpentry, iron worker, steel erection or welding an asset.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience as a qualified and competent trades person
• Three (3) years of supervision experience
• Experience with the MS Office Suite
• Capable of setting and managing priorities to meet all deadlines
• Strong coordination skills and organization skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Valid drivers license
• Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol tests
We offer a full benefits package and performance bonuses. Salary $4500-$6500/month depending on experience and qualifications. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View original article here Source