Class 1 Drivers for BULK REGINA – COMPANY POSITIONS
Kleysen is a transportation company that is seeking class 1 drivers to join the Saskatoon team.
Regina based drivers, are experienced bulk haulers, travel interprovincially to service customers, and value people, passion & security. For more information please read below and / or contact recruitment:
Toll Free: 888.271.9785
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE:
We are a leading edge transportation solutions provider of the niche market. We are driven by development, progression, and prosperity. The Kleysen team works together cooperatively, passionately, innovatively, and safely, to provide exceptional customer service.
WHAT THE OPPORTUNITY IS:
Kleysen Group Ltd. is looking for 3 experienced Class 1 Company Drivers to join our fleet based out of the Saskatoon terminal to:
- Handle bulk products such as: Cement, Salt, and Potash as some examples
- Trailing equipment includes: Superb trailers, pneumatic tankers, end dumps, and side tippers.
Position To start immediately Requires:
Drivers to haul in various areas that includes:
- City / Highway / Regional
- Potential for some limited cross border / USA runs.
- Working upwards of 3-5 days away at a time, and depending on dispatch load type
- Be available to work some weekends as we operate 7 days a week with assignments provided on a fair dispatch.
Please note: We ask for ability to drive in the USA and border crossing experience as we are an evolving business, and therefore we may take cross border opportunity into consideration. Fast card approved or ability to become fast card approved is preferred.
- Company Driver: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00
- Plus Benefits: Health Care Plan & Other Financial Benefits
- Excellent total compensation package
- Training for all customers and commodities provided on pneumatic and side tipper trailers
- Company Subsidized Group Benefit plan and option to join the Company pension plan
- Dedicated trucks
- Typical routes may include but will not be limited to above-mentioned areas.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous Class 1 Tractor Trailer driving experience in Canada and the US
- Previous Bulk experience an asset or eagerness to learn
- Availability to start work on any day per week, working up to 6 days per week
- Ability to be away from home as per the above-mentioned time frames for the respective role.
- Ability to wear all standard PPE (safety boots, CSA approved hard hat, safety vest, etc.) Clean shaven or a willingness to shave (respirators are mandatory)
- Ability to cross the border and possess a valid passport. At this time, travel to the U.S. is not a regular assignment however from a fair dispatch approach all drivers must be able to accept any adhoc or regular assignments to the U.S.
- Winter driving and off road experience would be an asset and is preferred
TO LEARN MORE & TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
Call or email Suzanne in Recruiting and Retention for more details at:
Toll Free: 888.271.9785
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
And we invite you to also check us out online!
- Follow link to find Company Driver Application for the Kleysen Group Ltd. http://www.kleysen.com/Careers/Docs/App-Company.pdf
- Follow link to visit the Kleysen Group Ltd. website http://www.kleysen.com/About/Default.aspx
- Follow link to discover all Company Driving Positions with the Kleysen Group Ltd. http://www.kleysen.com/Careers/EmpOpps.aspx?category=12
- Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kleysen Group Ltd
The Kleysen Group of Companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba was founded in 1928. Today the group serves our bulk, deck, intermodal and multi-commodity distribution customers in Canada and the United States.
We’ve become a seamless extension of our customers’ businesses through a combination of road and rail expertise. Among our many long-term customers, we have earned a reputation as “The Transportation Solutions Company”. More than seven decades of trucking, rail, logistics and commodity-handling experience, combined with thorough research into each customer’s unique needs, markets and competitive challenges, have built this reputation.
With continuing global competition and rapidly-changing market conditions, “customer service” is often the main distinction between one company and another. Kleysen provides customers with a competitive advantage by designing cost-effective transportation and distribution system solutions built for today’s expectations of unparalleled customer service.
Innovative trailing equipment, state-of-the-art tractors and the latest technologies have created our 21st century transportation and logistics company. Accurate and timely information processing is just as important to us as delivering customer freight on time. Two-way satellite communications/tracking in our trucks, EDI and Internet-based order-tracing systems are among the leading-edge communications tools we use to ensure our customers know where their products are at all times.
View original article here Source