Job is currently work from home but will be in office post covid
Canon has been at the forefront of digital imaging solutions for more than 80 years. We’ve established a diverse culture that’s made us a respected and successful industry leader. Canon’s corporate philosophy is Kyosei: all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s best employers for diversity.
Each year, we demonstrate our ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability by participating in programs that support this philosophy and our Environmental Charter. Since 2019, Canon Canada has been named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, an award that recognizes employers leading the way in creating a culture of environmental awareness
We’ve adopted to the new world of work by introducing various workstyles to compliment our philosophy of belonging. We have high expectations of ourselves – and of you. We expect you to be self-motivated and driven and to contribute from Day 1. We want your career with us to be a journey, and we provide the tools to help you succeed and have a valuable role in Canon’s story.
We offer comprehensive health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, recognition programs, and other perks.
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
Bilingual Lead Generation Representative – Remote
- Do you enjoy prospecting?
- Does stimulating new business from existing customers excite you?
- Are you good at building relationships with new customers and uncovering business needs?
- Can you nurture qualified sales leads?
As the Bilingual Lead Generation Representative, you will be supporting our outside sales representatives by developing, qualifying leads and booking appointments. Your persuasive abilities and creative methods will uncover potential new customers by gathering data, identifying future sales opportunities and confirming interest with existing clients.
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Work-style Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Maintain contact with existing client base by supporting relationships and developing sales opportunities via calls and/or email
- Pro-actively contact all prospects and identify qualified leads; acquire information regarding clients’ needs and satisfaction, lead nurturing, and customer info regarding expired equipment/buy-out requests
- Screen inbound leads using Marketing Automation software from sources such as website and landing page forms (Canon.ca), and direct phone calls
- Qualify leads and set up appointments for appropriate Outside Sales Representatives and follow-up on actions with sales and service
- Manage prospect lists and generate quality leads by scheduling product demonstrations and invitations to special events
- Update CRM (Salesforce) customer data and record information from new leads and prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas for closed business and Sales Qualified Leads in Salesforce
To Succeed, You Will Need
- Experience in High-volume calling, appointment setting, lead generation, and nurturing customer success
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to craft exciting emails that pique prospect interest and result in new business
- A high level of professionalism to understand customer issues and identify an appropriate resolution or response
- Strong project and process management skills to develop and continuously improve call scripts and take customer notes
- CRM and technical skills to enter data notes and lookup client information in Salesforce or other databases
- Ability to manage calls and email efficiently
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Virtual work schedule. You will be 100% remote and not required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need (work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration too
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance, disability, and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time, and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships, and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Community involvement
Join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and are committed to supporting and celebrating the diversity in our workforce. While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. For applicants requiring accommodation in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired, please contact us at email@example.com or at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713.
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, and professional digital imaging innovation. Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with additional offices across the country, we are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
To learn more about Canon, visit careers.canon.ca
View original article here Source