Big Block is currently recruiting for a general construction labourer for our project in Regina. This flexible role will likely start out as part-time, but there is potential for it to expand to a full-time role. This job is expected to last for up to 1-3 months.
– Plainsview Townhomes – 1420 N Silverleaf Blvd, Regina, SK, S4Y 0G8
Their tasks may include:
– Assist site supervisor with daily tasks.
– Load and unload materials and move materials to work area.
– Assist with the preparation of modular units prior to craning including the use of power tools.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the job site.
– Pick up and deliver materials as required.
Some of the traits Big Block is looking for include:
– Should be self-driven, able to work independently and as part of a team with limited supervision at times, hard working, and organized.
– Experience with residential construction is recommended, but not required.
– Should have a valid driver’s licence and own transportation.
– Should have the ability to use basic power tools and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
– It is preferred if they own some basic tools, but it is not required.
– Must own a pair of steel toe work boots.
– Employees are required to follow all mask and social distancing protocols that Big Block has implemented on site.
Hourly wage will be between $17-$25 depending on experience.
Please email your resume including work references to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source