Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an Administrative Support Assistant that can join a well reputable company in the insurance industry as soon as possible for a contract starting as soon as April 26th Until the end of May, with the possibility of an extension.
The Administrative Support Assistant in our Disability Management Services Office (DMSO) in Regina will be responsible for supporting the team with the day-to-day administrative functions for disability claimants.
– Competitive Compensation
– 1-month contract with the possibility of extension.
– Working with a well- reputable company in the insurance industry
– Benefits package available at a reduced cost.
– Administrative duties such as ordering supplies, sending letters, and photocopying
– Prepare and distribute mail and manage the DMSO email mailbox
– Accurately update confidential customer information
– Answer customer inquiries via telephone
– Update provider information
– Working with the Intake team and our DMSO staff to ensure client specific needs are met
– Assist with other support functions as required
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
– Well developed organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
– Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
– Strong typing and data entry skills
– Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
– Well developed problem solving skills
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source