SEASONAL DELIVERY DRIVER
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the Seasonal Delivery Driver will be a results-driven, self-starter who is always looking for opportunities for improvement, and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment. Start Date will be April 13th, 2020 (weather dependent).
• Loading trucks in an effort to fulfill customer orders
• Strapping loads, positioning truck to prepare for loading
• Use of equipment to assist in loading
• Work with administration to ensure orders are properly captured in inventory system
• General plant duties such as mixing, equipment operation, etc.
• Represent company in a professional manner at all times at customer locations
• All other related duties as assigned.
• Perform all tasks with safety being the number one priority
• Must have valid class 3A with Air Brake endorsement
• Availability and willingness to work extended hours, evenings and weekends;
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment;
• Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions;
• High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task;
• Knowledge of agriculture would be considered an asset.
• Preference will be given to those candidates who have completed grade 12 or equivalent;
For more information, please call (902) 566-5597.
To apply for this position:
Please apply online @ https://careers.jdirving.com/jobs/truck-driver-seasonal-15927 or send your resume to email@example.com no later than April 6th, 2020.
*Please Note: A clean criminal background check and drug screen will be required prior to an employment offer being extended.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.