Experienced CPA Controller
AGA Professional Corporation is a growing cloud based Canadian accounting firm with an established client base that is looking to hire a new CPA Controller to work for the firm. You would be working as a contract controller for several businesses. Most of our client base is composed of small to mid-size businesses that are based in Canada.
• Flexibility with your schedule to deliver work
• You would be working from home
• Ability to grow with the company
• Working in a paperless environment
Job Skills Needed
• Familiarity with QuickBooks accounting software is a major consideration.
• Ability to create and adjust excel based financial statements as needed (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement)
• Budgeting and budget variance reporting
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (specifically Word and Excel).
• We are cloud based accounting firm so an aptitude for technology and learning new technology would be necessary
• Accounting experience and schooling CPA designation
• Budgeting working with clients to create a realistic budget
• Variance analysis of budget vs actuals
• Finding cost savings for clients
• Reviewing reconciliations of the balance sheet
• Auditing postings to make sure they are posted correctly
• Helping problem solve with AP and AR
• You would be working with our staff based in South East Asia
• Please provide a detailed resume with your contact details