Thunderbolt Contracting Ltd is looking for people to join our team of professionals for this upcoming winter season. Positions for summer employment following the winter season are also available.
– Responsible, Reliable, Punctual
– Manage routes in a timely manner
– Complete log sheets and track all necessary documentation
– Available to work on-call, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
– Ability to lift 20 lbs and shovel snow
– Operating experience considered an asset
– Willingness to work in all winter conditions
At Thunderbolt, we offer competitive wages, advanced training, health and dental benefits, a deferred-profit sharing plan, and the opportunity for long term advancement within our company.
If you are looking for a change with a great opportunity for personal growth and success in a team environment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source