Wills Law Clerk
KMH Lawyers is a leading Ottawa law firm with a focus in real estate law, commercial law, family law, will and estate planning, and civil and estate litigation. We are located in the Billings Bridge Plaza – 2323 Riverside Dr. Suite B0001 Ottawa, K1H 8L5 with free parking.
We are currently looking for a Wills law clerk.
• Draft Wills and Powers of Attorney
• Support Wills & Estate lawyers
• Organize and maintain files; opening and closing of files
• Liaise professionally with clients
• Maintain established filing systems and court records
• Additional tasks may be required depending on level of experience within the field
• Strong knowledge of laws relating to Wills
• Eagerness to learn and further develop skills as a law clerk
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative, prioritize, and multitask
• Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to a variable workload
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, and Word
It would be preferable for candidates to have experience with using GhostPractice.
This is a full-time position with working hours from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary expectations by e-mail to Yan Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date immediately.
Compensation is to be discussed at the time of interview.
View original article here Source