Are you looking for a new job that will let you exercise your customer service muscles? Do you enjoy talking to many different people each day and helping them out? Are you good at handling multiple priorities at the same time and still find yourself able to achieve great results? Would you consider yourself an expert at dealing with people and understanding their problems or concerns? If so, we’d love to speak to you!
We are looking for Call Centre Agents to work in the heart of downtown Ottawa, just steps from Parliament Hill. You’ll be responsible for providing world class customer service to callers over the phone! Taking inbound calls, you’ll get to work as part of a team that will support your professional development. This downtown Ottawa office is a great space to work and we know you’ll love it here!
PLEASE NOTE: This position will start off remotely, but there will be an expectation to return to the office at some point!
What’s in it for you as a customer service representative:
– Pay will start at $15/hr
– Convenient location right in the heart of downtown Ottawa/WFH to start
– Easy access by public transit
– Benefits available as of day one
– Monday-Friday work week and no overnights (must be available to work between 8am and 9pm)
– Large lunch room and great team environment
What You’ll do here as a customer service representative:
– You’ll take inbound calls from customers and handle their inquiries
– You will need to log the content of each call with accuracy
– You’ll need to maintain professionalism on the phone with all callers
– Other tasks as required
What will make you successful as a customer service representative:
– Fluently Bilingual in English and French a strong asset
– At least 1 year of experience in a call center environment
– High degree of empathy
– Clear communication over the phone
– Exceptional listening skills
– You should be able to type quickly and with a high degree of accuracy
– Data entry experience is a definite plus
To apply, respond directly to this posting, or call Erin or Toni at 613-726-0220 ext 1 for more information.
We appreciate all applications; however, we will only be reaching out to those who meet the qualifications.
Please visit www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad!
View original article here Source