We work in the exciting world of house flipping and income properties. You’ll be working alongside a real estate investor who has been flipping and renting properties for over a decade.
GTA House Buyers is looking to hire and train a hungry, self-motivated inside salesperson with a proven track record to join our company. No prior real estate experience is necessary.
At GTA House Buyers, you can:
– Make over $50K + commissions + bonuses, will train
– Be part of an energized, hungry, growing team
– Join our book club
– Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially
– Be your own entrepreneur within our business
– Feel like you have a sense of ownership
– Get amazing sales training
At GTA House Buyers, you will:
– Contribute to the success of the company by meeting and exceeding sales goals
– Call in-house & some self-generated leads about their properties & follow-up
– Setup in-home appointments for our Homebuying Specialist
– Be involved with the daily tasks of running a Real Estate Investing business
– Record daily achievements to effectively improve future results
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for company growth
– Manage sales pipeline through CRM by tracking and following up on opportunities
– Be challenged to grow and think outside the box
– Live in the Greater Toronto Area
– Proven track record of success in previous roles
– You DO NOT need a real estate license (We don’t list houses for others. We buy houses for ourselves.)
At GTA House Buyers, you must:
– Be a team player
– Be highly organized with strong time management skills
– Have strong initiative, work ethic, sense of accountability and a desire to succeed.
– Be committed to personal and company growth and development
– Be able to work a flexible work schedule that includes evenings and weekends
– Be willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses
If we sound like a good fit for you, please follow the directions below. Because there are a lot of applicants who just send resumes for a position like this, we have set up a 3-part application process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps is not complete, then your resume will not be reviewed. So please read carefully and follow the detailed instructions as a requirement for the position.
1) Send us your resume.
2) Complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DCTYPRJ
3) Call 289-624-1990 and leave a recorded message. You can call 24 hours a day. Tell us a little about you and why you think you are a good fit for the job.
Thank you! GTA House Buyers
Note: All candidates are required to pass a background check before being hired.
View original article here Source