Wash Bay Attendant
Hunt Club Nissan
Hunt Club Nissan is looking for someone to join our already incredible team as a Wash Bay Attendant! You will play a key role in curating the service experience for our valued clients who choose to service their vehicles at our dealership.
What We Offer
– Competitive wages
– Bonuses based on performance
– Paid health and dental plan
– An exciting, growing business!
Your Key Responsibilities
– Greet and interact respectfully with customers
– Perform visual inspections of all vehicles and assess condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through t-he car wash bay.
– Efficiently guide vehicles into wash or service area to be serviced.
– Perform visual inspections in the car wash bay to ensure that all equipment and chemicals are in working order and functioning as designed.
– Wash and detail vehicles as part of our service wash team.
– Pick-up and drop off clients at various destinations in the area.
– Transport passengers irrespective of weather, traffic and road conditions and be consistent with timings.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
– Valid Driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract.
– Ability to drive manual transmission.
– Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
– Ability to interact with customers professionally and respectfully.
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. Our once small team has grown to over 4200 strong!
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca, @AutoCanada or www.facebook.com/autocan/. To join our elite team please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers Portal of our website www.autocan.ca/careers/
View original article here Source