The Shift Supervisor is responsible for ensuring an excellent experience for their guests by coordinating the team to exceed expectations on every visit. The Shift Supervisor leads their team in caring for their guests first before anything else, delighting them with friendly and caring service that creates loyalty to their restaurant. The Shift Supervisor also ensures the team contributes to achieving A&W operating standards for the restaurant, and achieving financial results on their shift.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
• Training and coaching staff as directed by management by positively reinforcing successful performance, and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed;
• Ensuring the restaurant team is achieving A&W operating standards and food safety requirements;
• Providing quality products consistently for all guests by adhering to A&W recipe and presentation standards;
• Ensuring profit targets for food cost and labour cost are achieved on their shift;
• Verifying temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality;
• Responsibility may include receiving and verifying inventory orders.
• Possession of a valid Food Safety Certificate.
• Completing weekly inventory
• Competence at all restaurant positions
• Effective Communication skills.
• Is able to lift and carry up to 20 kg / 45 lbs.
• Although we can’t look behind your mask, keep smiling!
• Free meal per shift
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity to grow
Relevant Work Experience : 1 year
Pay Rate: $15.75/HR – $17.75/HR
Please send your updated resume and availability to email@example.com
We look forward to speak to you.
Employment Start Date : October 25 2021
6045 Bank St, Greely, On, KP4 1N3
View original article here Source