NeighborScape Inc., headquartered in the Greely area, has been servicing residential and commercial clients since 2006 for all their landscape design, construction and property maintenance needs.
We are currently looking for experienced, reliable, honest and hardworking Landscaping//Sodding Crew Team Members to join our expanding Landscaping/softscaping division. This division conducts projects varying from small-large sodding/seeding/grading jobs, excavation, land prep, interlock base prep, brush removal, mulch, river rock, tree and shrub planting, general landscaping, etc.
– Responsible for the completion of small, medium and large sized landscaping and softscaping projects
– Work effectively as part of a team to ensure quality and efficiency of the project
– Assist with regular maintenance of tools, equipment and vehicles as needed
– Comply with all companies policies and regulations
– Minimum of 1 year experience in sod/seed installations, grading, excavation and other landscaping/softscaping services considered an asset
– Safe use and experience in using handheld saws, packers, skidsteer, mini ex, chainsaws and other landscaping equipment is considered an asset
– Valid driver’s license for transportation to and from job sites/company headquarters as required
– Good physical condition
– Desire and attitude to learn additional skill sets
– Experience with customer service
– Strong communication and intrapersonal skills
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Time management skills
– Personal transportation
This is a full-time seasonal position (approx. August 2022 – December 2022). In most cases, there is a possibility for extension and employment throughout the winter with residential snow clearing.
We offer extremely competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience. A performance-based bonus is also available. Successful candidates work an average of 50 hours / week, Monday-Friday.
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
View original article here Source