Sign Fabricator / Sign Maker / Signs
Sign FX is an established sign company in Ottawa that has been servicing clients across Canada for over 25 years. We are looking for a Sign fabricator/welder with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Qualified applicant will have experience manufacturing all types of signage, acrylic faces, custom metal work, pylon signs, channel letters etc. Being able to work independently, knowledge and experience with safety using a variety of machines and tools is required.
• Confident with metal work, welders, saws etc.
• Be able to work with acrylic and lexan sign faces
• Lay vinyl when required
• Construct wall signs from start to finish
• Knowledge with lighting systems
• Understand and navigate work orders and shop drawings
• Be able to work on multiple jobs at once
• A good understanding of sign manufacturing from initial design through to final installation
• Knowledge of Matthews Paint
• CNC or laser operation
• Forklift, working at heights, aerial lift and suspended powered platform certifications
Job: Full time permanent
Benefits: Dental, vision, health, disability insurance
Salary: Please send your salary expectations and resume to email@example.com. Signing bonus and incentives available to the successful candidate.
View original article here Source