I am an experienced senior care provider in Ottawa. I am available to provide care during the day, in the evenings and on the weekend. I am Canadian and currently residing in Gloucester (Ottawa). Available to start working asap.
I have experience in providing safe, personalized, individually monitored Dementia Care (Memory Care) in a home setting. I also provide long-term Respite Care services, which include the following:
– in-home care and personal support care,
– immediate additional care,
– communication with health care professionals,
– monitoring physical well-being,
– promoting physical well-being,
– detailed record keeping (records management),
– performing senior health and fitness exercises to improve health and quality of life in a home setting.
Moreover, I can assist with housekeeping, incontinence care, feeding, running errands (grocery shopping, visiting friends); maintaining personal care services: personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and bedtime routines. I am pleased to offer companionship, follow-up with medication reminders, medication administration, meal preparation; can provide 24-hour live-in overnight and day care (as well as evening and weekend hours), doctor appointment assistance.
Can provide an up-to date criminal record check (vulnerable sector check), First Aid with level C CPR & AED certification, Food Allergy Canada training program certificate. Do not drive.
You may reach me via e-mail, phone (613 261 7758) at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
View original article here Source