Our clinic is on the verge of expansion and we are looking for the right players to build team.
We are searching for a full-time Registered Dental Hygienist. Able to communicate well with patients and has a pleasant chairside manner. Reliable, detail-oriented and a great team builder. Our office culture is collaborative and supportive of each other. Competitive salary. Digital office, paperless charts, digital radiography. We are seeking candidates with a strong scientific acumen and a proven track record of continual learning and enhancing their knowledge base.
Daily tasks include:
· Assessment of oral health, oral cancer screening
· Clinical tasks such as scaling, root planning
· Radiographs and intra-oral images
· Gathering diagnostic data for the dentist
· Patient motivation and education in oral hygiene
· Helping with sterilization and instrument reprocessing
· Application of fluoride and anti-microbial products
We follow new Covid safety procedures which include:
· Temperature checks
· Barriers at reception
· Hand sanitizing stations
· Air purifiers (Surgically Clean Air)
· Proper PPE
· Social distancing
Why seek to join our team at Dentistry @ Kanata?
· Sign on bonus
· Continuing education opportunities
· Team building events
· Features: Laser Dentistry, Cerec Technology and 3D scanning
· Enjoy the satisfaction of team growth and being part of an expansion
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your application!
View original article here Source