At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world’s most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests
Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Please add email@example.com to your accepted senders once you apply.
This position is eligible for a Bonus of $650.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solution
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL’s, completing forms online, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
SYKESHome provides remote jobs within the footprint of a global company, a team of more than 55,000 employees serving major brands around the world. Recently, SYKESHome was named #8 on the list of the Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs (to work for) by Flex Jobs.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their associates become the best in the industry. So, what are you waiting for? Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKESHome!
View original article here Source