Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members.
We are seeking a highly motivated Reception and File Clerk to join our Ottawa team. The Reception and File Clerk will provide assistance to the Operations team in administration and filing. The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Please note that during this time the office is not open to the public.
Reception and Filing of information into tenant files:
- Lease documents
- Parking forms
- Air conditioning forms
- Tenant letters – received and sent
- Annual unit inspection forms
- Invoice copies
- Any other items that need to be filed in tenant files
- Appliance tracking
- Building information filing
- Must be proficient in Word & Excel and the ability to learn new programs (Yardi)
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient on the telephone
- Must be able to bring an enthusiastic attitude to a team environment
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance. Homestead Land Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly.
HomeStead Land Holdings Limited