Together were going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for Part Time and Full Time Patient Transfer Attendants in Ottawa, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontarios Leading Mobility Company, a subsidiary of Transdev. Were hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canadas Safest Employers as a recipient of the Excellence Award. If youre a high achiever looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today
Patient transfer attendants are responsible for the safe transport of patients via stretcher/wheelchair to/from a healthcare facility, nursing home, or private residence, while providing outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Valid First Responder, or AEMCA, or working towards a Paramedic Diploma (finished year 1) or Firefighter. WE PROVIDE FIRST RESPONDER TRAINING to qualified candidates that do not possess qualifications above
- Valid CPR and First Aid (Level C)
- Valid G class driving licence.
- Ability to lift 250+ lbs. using a stretcher or stair chair with partner.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English effectively.
- Possess clean driving record and provide a copy for personal file.
- Must provide a copy of a Police Vulnerable Sector check and current immunization records.
Why work for us?
- FREE First Responder Certification for qualified candidates!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Great company culture
- Award Winning
- Growth oriented company
- Subsidiary of Global Transportation Provider (Transdev)
- PERFECT beginning of your career in a HEALTHCARE field
Sounds Interesting? Apply Today!
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 18643933
View original article here Source