Looking for a Bookkeeper to handle day-do-day accounting duties in a busy orthodontic practice.
The position will be part time with an average of 15-20 hours per week. There is flexibility to perform some duties working remotely for home (but approximately 14hr/week in office).
– Bookkeeping experience
– References required.
– Knowledge of basic Quickbooks. Responsibilities:
– All Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including collection of overdue accounts.
– Reconciling all recurring monthly payment to Moneris statements
– Bank Deposits and monthly reconciliation
– Preparing and submitting payroll to Payroll service provider
– Reconciling of accounts on a regular basis
– Preparing, gathering and submitting to the Accountants all documentation required for Year-End
– Liaison with Accountants for Reports and accounting changes throughout the year
– Liaison with Patients and staff for any account related questions
– Various other office administrative related duties
View original article here Source