Canpar Express Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Workers for their Ottawa location (951 Ages Dr.). Hours will be from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
• Unloading trucks, trailers, and sorting freight in a timely and accurate manner (i.e. shipping labels, addresses, postal codes, and geographical locations)
• Some daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry-level warehouse and warehouse-related tasks, and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
• Must have good organizational skills
• Close attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken English
• Experience in the use of a pallet jack is a plus
• Steel toe footwear must be worn at all times
• Previous warehouse experience an asset
Terms and conditions
• Hourly rate for this position is $16.09 per hour
• Criminal record check required
How to Apply:
Candidates that have the combination of skills and abilities outlined above are invited to submit their resumes.
Please specify the shift you are applying.
We appreciate your interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. No telephone calls please.
About Canpar Express Inc.
Canpar Express Inc. is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to-coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and believes we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff that represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
View original article here Source