We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter NC/CAPA Specialist who is ready to take on a new challenge.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a large corporation and a lot of growth opportunities?
If yes, this could be a great opportunity for you. Work-life balance and great work environment!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating corrective/preventive actions (CAPA) and the CAPA effectiveness program and communicating CAPA status to cross-functional departments and management. Responsible for guidance and reviewing Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) and communicating NCR status to cross-functional departments and management.
• Participate in identifying the need for a CAPA to address non-conformance.
• Develop/review metrics for adverse trending analysis of non-conformities.
• Support Cross Functional Teams in the investigations of non-conforming events and CAPA implementation.
• Review and evaluate CAPAs associated with non-conformance and regulatory audits.
• Review CAPAs to determine their effectiveness.
• Develop and provide metrics for CAPA status.
• Ensure on-time completion of NCRs and CAPAs.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Work from verbal and/or written instructions.
• Knowledge of applicable international regulations and standards and willingness to train others in quality assurance/GMP-related topics.
• Create / Revise SOPs associated with CAPA/NC systems.
• Provide training for compliance to CAPA/NC procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum 2 years quality, operations or manufacturing environment or related experience required
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Must be able to develop and maintain relationships/partnerships and to work collaboratively both internally and externally
• Experience with Non-conformance, CAPA and Change Control applications is required
• Change management and Project management experience are preferred
• Excellent MS Office and Office 365 skills are required
• Highly organized and willing to undertake significant responsibility whilst also undertaking a significant amount of routine administrative duties
• Self-starter, objective-driven and confident to work independently without daily supervision/oversight
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences (mechanical, electrical, industrial, software, computer, biology, physics, chemistry) preferred.
• 2+ years quality, operations or manufacturing environment experience preferred
If this is the position for you, APPLY ONLINE or email resume to Mina Khalil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please visit www.randstad.ca for a complete list of opportunities
View original article here Source