Join our team! Build a full caseload quickly.
Join our amazing team and our growing community! Kemptville is a great place to
settle or a short commute from the city with immediate potential to build a full
With 25 years experience, we are an established clinic in the community that is
passionate about growth! We are looking for a dynamic professional registered in
Massage Therapy to join our team and build your own brand as a professional. There
are opportunities for leadership roles within the team as well as mentorship
programs designed to support your growth as a clinician.
Our team culture is important to us! We use any occasion to celebrate; birthdays and
most oddball national holidays are fair game! We’re also passionate about giving
back to meaningful charities. This year our focus is our Ryan’s Well Foundation
fundraiser to provide a clean water source to a special at-risk community in Western
1. Competitive contracts: options for employee and independent contracts
2. Build your caseload quickly by using our clinic waitlist
3. Mentorship Program
4. Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload
5. Education allowance per year (employee)
6. Vacation pay (employee)
7. Paid time off for self-care, family/friends, travel (employee)
8. Onboarding and training
9. In-House Health benefits (employee)
10.Company sponsored team dinners and outings
11.No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing
12.Private Treatment Rooms
13.Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade
their skills and certifications
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan and add new
skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
You can also take advantage of our Mentorship Program. The Mentorship Program is
on-going until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work?
● You will meet regularly with a clinical mentor
● Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
● Course and certification planning and roadmap
● Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
● How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they
graduate and achieve their outcomes
● Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Massage Therapists
Send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
View original article here Source