A motivated teenager looking for a part time job in the Ottawa (preferably west end) area.
– Experience with various electrical equipment and industrial machinery
– Physically fit
– Reliable and energetic
– Bilingual (Fluent in English and French)
– Canadian citizenship
Work History: Volunteer Sailing Instructor | 06/2019 to 08/2019
– Helped coordinate and manage a small community regatta for students.
– Documented daily class attendance, performance, weather and other key details.
– Maintained full safety and boating credentials.
– Completed pre- and post-season maintenance on boats and equipment.
– Observed other instructors and lecturers, gathering valuable techniques to be implemented into future lessons and courses.
– Promoted program via social media and at community events.
Education: Graduating High School in 06/2022
– Pleasure Craft Operator’s Card.
– Coach Boat Safety Course.
– First Aid and CPR.
– Valid G1 Licence
– Unlimited access to SUV (Ford Escape) to travel to sites and carry equipment (currently with assistance of parents until I get my G2 licence)