Do you love working outdoors? Are you looking to develop new skills? Are you interested in working with a growing entrepreneurial company that recognizes and rewards hard work?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we would love to hear from you!
NeighborScape Inc., headquartered in the Manotick/Greely area, has been servicing residential and commercial clients since 2006 for all their landscape design, construction and property maintenance needs.
We are currently looking for experienced, reliable, honest and hardworking Lawn Crew Foreman and Labourers to join our expanding property maintenance division. This division is responsible for completing weekly lawn cutting at residential and commercial properties and spring/fall clean ups around the city.
– Manage crew and ensure that all properties are completed on schedule
– Complete a daily schedule within assigned territory in a professional and timely manner
– Provide property maintenance services with the use of mowers, zero-turns, rakes and trimmers
– Completion of daily paperwork and logs
– Provide clients with best-in-class customer service
– Comply with all company policies and regulations
– Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization
– Perform maintenance on equipment and vehicles as needed
– Experience in the safe use of commercial zero-turn mowers, trimmers, push mowers and back pack blowers
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– 2+ years supervisory/management experience required for Foreman position
– Strong Leadership skills
– Strong time management skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Personal transportation to the shop in Greely required.
– Valid driver’s license with a clean record for Foreman candidates ( 3 year driving abstract required)
This is a full-time seasonal position (April 2020-November 2020). In some cases, there is a possibility for extension through the winter.
We offer competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience., $15-$20 per hour. Successful candidates receive paid training and work an average of 45-50 guaranteed hours per week.
Door-to-Door sales is NOT required
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org