Do you love working outdoors? Are you looking to develop new skills? Are you interested in working with a growing entrepreneurial company that recognizes and rewards hard work?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we would love to hear from you!
NeighborScape Inc., headquartered in the Greely area, has been servicing residential and commercial clients since 2006 for all their landscape design, construction and property maintenance needs.
We are currently looking for the best of the best, experienced, reliable, honest and hardworking Landscaping Team Members (Foreman/Lead Hand/Labourers) to join our expanding softscaping/landscaping division.
This division conducts projects varying from small-large sodding/seeding/grading jobs, excavation, interlock base prep, brush removal, mulch, river rock, tree and shrub planting and all types of general landscaping work.
– This position is responsible for the completion of small-large size landscaping and softscaping projects
– Work effectively as part of a team to ensure quality and efficiency of the project
– Assist with regular maintenance of tools, equipment and vehicles as needed
– Comply with all companies policies and regulations
– Propose and implement areas for improvement
– Ensure customer service standards are upheld in all interactions with current and prospective clients.
– Complete and submit required daily paper work
– Manage the safety, quality and productivity of the job site from start to finish (FOREMAN POSITION)
– Supervise, coordinate and schedule the day to day work activities of a landscaping crew of 2 to completed on time and on budget (FOREMAN POSITION)
– Minimum of 2 years experience in sod/seed installations, grading, excavation and other landscaping/softscaping services is considered an asset (FOREMAN REQUIREMENT)
– Safe use and experience in using handheld saws, packers, chainsaws and other landscaping equipment is considered an asset.
– Demonstrated experience in operating heavy machinery, such as a mini-ex and skid steer is required (FOREMAN REQUIREMENT)
– Experience and comfortable driving with a 20ft gooseneck dump trailer up to 5-7 tons of towing capacity, equipment and/or aggregate, is required
– Valid G driver’s license, with a clean record (3 year driving abstract required)
– Class AR License is considered an asset. Employer will pay all required fee for this license class for hired employees
– Experience with customer service is required.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Strong time management skills
– Personal transportation to shop in the Greely area required. There are no bus routes available close by
This is a full-time seasonal position approximately April 2021 – December 2021, which would start back up the following year in April. There is a possibility for extension through the winter with snow plowing employment.
The crew operates an average of 50-55 hours per week, Monday- Friday, with minimal Saturday work (only when required).
NeighborScape offers highest competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience, hourly and/or salary positions. Pay range from $17.00-$28.00/hour. Performance bonuses are given to reward exceptional work in all positions.
Please be clear about which position you are applying for via e-mail.
Please ensure a valid phone number and email address is provided.
Thank you for your interest, but due to the volume of applications NeighborScape receives, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source