LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION – CREW LEADER
Prebbel Enterprises was founded in 1989 and for over 30 years we have provided Commercial Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal and Landscape Construction services across the National Capital Region. We are looking for hard-working, reliable, and motivated Crew Leaders to join our team! This is a year-round position for the right candidate. Wage will be based on experience in both summer and winter maintenance.
• Manage the execution of construction projects
• Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and
• Operate various tools and equipment, including heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
• Assist with teaching and training team members to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed and ensure quality of work is achieved.
• Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
• Uphold and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, job sites and yard
• Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the day-to-day work activities of the crew
• Manage safety, quality, and productivity of work
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned / instructed by management
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in landscape foreman/ supervisor position
• A valid G driver’s license and clean driver abstract
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Physical strengths include lifting, bending, digging, shovelling, and working with hand tools in a repetitive motion
• Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
• Paid statutory holidays
• Health benefits
• Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
• Company apparel provided
• Excellent training and education opportunities
• Year-round employment opportunities
• Friendly work environment
• Newly implemented pay structure below
PREBBEL PAY SCALE
CREW MEMBER $18.00 – $23.00
CREW LEAD $23.00 – $30.00
CREW LEADER $28.00 – $35.00
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source