SEEKING CARPENTERS, PAINTERS & LABOURERS
Full time and part time available
Monday to Friday
• Valid driver’s license.
• Basic tools and transportation
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Workers must be punctual and reliable.
• Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
• Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
• Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled laborers when necessary.
• Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
• Load or unload construction materials.
• Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
• Remove, fill, or compact earth.
• Follow instructions from supervisors.
• Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
• Perform site clean-up.
Must be able to lift 75lbs and must have steel toed boots. Safety equipment beyond boots will be provided.
Criminal Records check required for certain jobsites, refundable cost once cleared.
Must be mobile and have access to dependable transportation.
Hourly wage based on experience
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source