We are currently seeking 310T Mechanics to join our Francis Canada Truck Centre family.
• Competitive Wages
• New Hire Incentives
• Benefits package
• Rewarding and positive work environment
• Ongoing OEM/Manufacturer training, certification and development, available (Wage increases based on successful OEM Certifications)
The Mechanic is responsible for servicing/repairing trucks in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
• Ongoing maintenance/repairs
• Diagnose equipment problems
• Brake and Safety Inspections
• Complete all documentation associated with equipment repairs.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
• 2 – 5 years related experience
• Brake and Safety Inspections experience considered an asset
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Own hand tools
• Valid Driver’s License
• Fluent in written and spoken English
View original article here Source