Do you love working outdoors? Are you looking to develop new skills? Are you interested in working with a growing entrepreneurial company that recognizes and rewards hard work?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we would love to hear from you!
NeighborScape Inc., headquartered in the Greely area, has been servicing residential and commercial clients since 2006 for all their landscape design, construction and property maintenance needs.
We are currently looking for an experienced, reliable, honest and hardworking Garden Crew Saff, including Horticulturalist, Foreman, Crew Lead & Crew members, to join our expanding property maintenance division. This division is responsible for garden maintenance on residential and commercial properties, as well as garden installation and design on landscape installations.
– Garden maintenance including: pruning, weeding, trimming, edging and general cleaning of garden beds
– Planting of: annuals, perennials, shrubs and small trees
– Providing best-in-class customer service at all times
– Complying with all companies policies and regulations
– Managing a crew of 2-3 people (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
– Complete daily schedule in a timely and efficient manner (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
– Minimum of 2 years experience in a landscaping/gardening environment is considered an asset for all positions & is required for Supervisory positions.
– Horticulture Diploma or Degree is considered an asset (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
– Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience preferred (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
– Demonstrated knowledge of plant species and plant care is considered an asset for all positions
– Experience with garden tools such as backpack blowers, gas powered hedge clippers, commercial trimmers and hand tools required
– Experience with customer service is required.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
– Ability to work in a team environment required.
– Personal transportation to shop in the Greely area required. There are no bus routes available close by
– Valid driver’s license with a clean record for candidates ( 3 year driving abstract required) (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
– Experience with driving truck and/or truck/trailer combinations (SUPERVISORY POSITION)
This is a full-time seasonal position (approx. April 2021 – November 2021). In some cases, there is a possibility for extension through the winter with plowing.
We offer extremely competitive compensation based on qualifications, experience & position, salary and/or hourly wage ($18.00-$26.00 per hour). A performance-based bonus is also available for select positions. Successful candidates work an average of 45-50 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
Please be clear about which position you are applying for via e-mail.
Door-to-Door sales is NOT required
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source