This is a bilingual English/French position
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted senders once you apply.
This position is eligible for a bonus of $650 once milestones are reached, details to be provided during offer.
Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world’s most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL’s, completing forms online, etc
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to connect with customers with empathy and offer helpful solutions
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
- A high school diploma/GED and are at least 18 years old
- Customer service or retail sales experience
- Experience providing customer service in a work from home environment
- Bilingual and fluent in French and English
SYKES team of more than 55,000 employees serves some of the world’s most recognizable brands by offering end-to-end global customer interaction management solutions. SYKES consistently ranks near the top of the list on the ‘Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs’ by Flex Jobs.
SYKESHome division is an entirely remote workforce, and offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team believes their people are their most valuable asset and provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their employees become the best in the industry.
SYKES Enterprises, Inc. (SYKES) is firmly committed to conducting its business in accordance with the letter and spirit of the law and other recognized standards of business conduct, as evidenced by company policy. SYKES is proud to respect employment equity. SYKES is committed to selecting, advancing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the demands of the job to be performed and accepts applications from all qualified individuals including women, persons with disabilities, individuals Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Job ID: 26779954
View original article here Source