We are seeking a highly capable street Sweeper Operator to maintain the cleanliness and safety of our street network. The successful candidate would be required to work primarily during the hours of 2:00PM to 12:00AM.
- Driver and operate street sweeper to various construction sites around the city.
- Fill the street sweeper’s water tanks and operating rotary brushes and water spray controls.
- Exercise caution when operating in confined spaces and congested streets.
- Clear trash, debris, snow, and contaminants from streets and curbs.
- Securely fasten vehicle attachments such as brush hogs and hydraulic hoses.
- Maintain street sweeper vehicles and equipment by performing standard checks.
- Maintain accurate street sweeper logs.
- Report any incidents or mechanical failures to management.
- Maintain professional company image.
- Valid G license and clean driving
- Proven experience safely operating a vehicle
- Willingness to work evenings/nights
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
If you are looking for a change with a great opportunity for personal growth and success in a team environment, apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a family-owned business, we are committed to ensuring the well-being and growth of our employees. The success of each project is thanks to our purposefully assembled team and their commitment to maintaining quality and integrity on every project. At Thunderbolt, we offer competitive wages, advanced training, health and dental benefits, a deferred-profit sharing plan, and the opportunity for long term advancement within our company.View original article here Source