HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
MacEwen is a growing company that has established itself as an industry leader. Weve been around for over 40 years and we are still going strong!
The Fuels Delivery Driver is responsible for the courteous, safe, timely, and efficient loading and delivery of fuels and petroleum products to MacEwen customers.
This is a full-time permanent role with evening/night shifts, Monday to Friday starting at 4:00 pm. Full paid training is provided.
- Ensure the safe loading of fuel products onto delivery trucks.
- Ensure the accurate and safe delivery of petroleum products.
- Ensure accurate recording of product delivery, maintenance of logbooks, delivery reports, and fuel tickets.
- Obey all legal and company regulations affecting the operation of motor vehicles.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the truck and cab.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required.
- DZ certification required.
- Minimum 2 years post-certification driving required.
- Fuel haulage and/or delivery experience is highly desirable.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess a clean ‘abstract’.
- Ability to provide acceptable CVOR.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to participate in training is essential.
- Demonstrates a safety-first approach to the role.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work evenings and nights Monday to Friday.
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions.
- Position requires frequent climbing in and out of the cab, bending, lifting and moving heavy loads.
- Local geographical knowledge is required.
- Mechanical inclination is desirable.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
It is important to us that when you consider a new opportunity, you understand a little about the company, its history and values. It is important to us that our values fit with yours, then everyone wins. Our Core Values are the cornerstone of who we are as a company, and what we value. We hope that our Core Values speak to you and what you value.
- Customers First – We exist, first and foremost to serve our customers. They must be at the heart of all the decisions we make.
- Long Term Focused – We value long term success over short term gains.
- Respect Each Other – Each person with whom we work, communicate and do business is valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- Do The Right Thing – We stand by our word and do what’s right.
- Own It – We are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and make decisions as if the business were our own.
- Ever Evolving – We embrace positive change and always seek to improve.
Why work with us?
- Supportive teammates who are passionate about providing exceptional srvice.
- Quarterly safety bonuses and an annual bonus.
- Hourly rate: $29.00/hr.
- Full uniform and boot allowance.
- 3 weeks vacation to start.
- Complete benefits program including health, medical, dental, and life insurance after 3-month probation.
- RRSP plan with an employer match.
- Access to personal development and technical training programs.
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry.
- Top-end equipment that is continuously being updated.
- The perks including employee gym membership reimbursement, discounts on motor fuels at our service stations, and purchases of equipment and heating oil.
Prior to extending an offer, a minimum of three business references will be required and validated. As driving a fuel truck is considered a safety-sensitive function, we test all our drivers independently and periodically for drugs and alcohol. Offers are subject to passing a drug and alcohol test and to a criminal record check.
Please notify Human Resources if you wish to receive this job posting in a different format.
MacEwen Petroleum Inc.
MacEwen Petroleum Inc. is a Canadian-owned and operated fuel and convenience provider that takes a personalized approach to business. For 45 years, MacEwen has successfully built and sustained customer relationships in Ontario and Quebec based on our philosophy of local people serving local people. Founded in 1976 as a wholesale operation providing gasoline and heating oil to customers in Maxville, Ontario and surrounding rural regions, MacEwen has grown into one of Canada’s leading independent fuel and convenience store companies, with over 140 retail locations with local roots in their communities. We proudly identify as a family business and embrace our rural heritage by giving back to programs and initiatives in the communities we serve.
View original article here Source