Digital Marketing Specialist
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1955, we’ve been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it’s all about special moments — like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus + benefits effective 1st day + RRSP matching plan + 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform – Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
In this role, you will:
- Develop and continually evolve systems and processes to enable operational marketing, including the selection and implementation of Marketing Ops and Automation Tools
- Plan, coordinate and implement website updates and enhancements.
- Provide recommendations, research, discover, and champion user-centric design for company website.
- Assist in planning, launching, and overseeing lead gen digital campaigns, initiatives and specific marketing campaigns with the goal of nurturing and driving lead generation for new home sales
- Review, deploy, and monitor emails using Marketo as well as monitor email reporting and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with Customer Experience, sales, construction, and other stakeholder teams within the company as well as external stakeholders including homeowners.
- Liaise with creative agencies and advertising partners, operating group and corporate marketing teams on relevant needs and action items.
- Performs light graphic design production tasks such as updating header graphic images on emails or webpages, internal posters, adding/updating text on images, image re-sizing, etc.
We would like you to have:
- Proficient in Marketo and/or Salesforce. Adobe Photoshop preferred as well.
- Experience writing effective digital content with working knowledge of optimizing for lead generation, SEO and A/B Testing.
- Excellent visual design sense, and an eye for detail.
- Working knowledge and experience in managing campaigns in Google Ads, Meta, and programmatic buys, and coordinating with agencies to increase ROI/ROAS
- Working knowledge with Google Analytics 4; certificate preferred.
- Experience creating, deploying and monitoring email campaigns; automation experience considered an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Some real estate experience preferred.
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source