The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Program Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
- 10 years leadership experience in the project delivery of information technology products and services
- 5 years’ experience creating a variety of technical documentation, including standard software and hardware documentation packages such as design and architecture documents, user guides, software and hardware process and procedure documents, testing documents and reports
- Previous experience leading cybersecurity programs and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and control projects, provide regular updates in verbal or written forms to technical staff, IT management and business sponsors
- Ability to direct the project activities by clients staff and contract resources
- Ability to apply analytical methods to determine impact of changes to existing systems and procedures
- Broad knowledge of current security standards and current security strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, excellent facilitation and coaching skills and ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Prior knowledge and work performed in a Health Care Provider environment is an asset
- Familiarity Waterfall and Agile PM methodologies and Microsoft Project is an asset
- PMP certification is an asset
View original article here Source