The Technical Solutions Management (TSM) team, as part of Kyndryl, has a requirement for a senior individual to develop technical solutions in the Digital Workplace Services (DWS) service line in support of outsourcing / out tasking opportunities and engagements with our current and prospective customers. DWS encompasses the entire End User Services scope which includes Service Desk, Desktop Support, Mobility, VDI, Collaboration, and Platform Management.
Our DWS vision is to help our customers implement a hybrid workplace strategy that delivers the right tools, solutions and services to empower a global workforce to be productive, efficient and successful — wherever and however they want to work. We accelerate client digital transformation by infusing analytics to drive automation and cognitive capabilities to increase employee experience and drive out cost, while assisting customers improve the pace of new technology and user adoption in the enterprise. We have helped our customers move from traditional, labor-based management efforts that can’t keep pace with the needs of the digital workforce to a hybrid approach that uses cognitive, analytics and AI technologies to drive continuous optimization and automation across the business. Our solutions enable our customers to reduce the risks and costs associated with deploying and supporting content and applications across multiple platforms.
Across our offering portfolio, we drive innovative thinking and bring that to the market with solutions that are forward thinking, and which proactively identify, manage and resolve customer challenges. We’ve accelerated investment in key offerings to infuse innovation and proactively address market shifts and continue to lead in innovation and incorporate emerging technologies and capabilities within our portfolio. An enhanced element of our strategy involves wider access to leading partners in the digital workplace market.
- Provide leadership in developing custom, competitive, innovative, cost effective multi-year technical solutions for our customer’s Digital Workplace Services environment
- Provide technical solution direction in areas such as desktop support, service desk, security services, end user support, mobility, VDI, platform management and network services
- Develop and cost multi-year technical solutions that best meet the clients and Kyndryl’s business objectives
- Identify, gather, and analyze client data and cost drivers relevant to the development of DWS technical solution
- Develop technical solutions to meet customer requirements including: hardware & software resources, labor plans , facilities, network and security requirements, service level targets, and sizing & performance
- Investigate technical alternatives and options to best meet the customer’s technical direction and objectives
- Evaluate and understand future technology requirements and demands
- Support technical aspects of DWS solution development for proposals and client presentations
Job ID: 8562641
View original article here Source