Full time opening – 8 to 5 Monday to Friday (Kemptville area)
The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years experience.
– Be able to work with others, follow instructions and perform task
– Should have the knowledge to accomplish basic rough and finish carpentry tasks
– Tasks will consist of numerous things, ex: framing, drywall, paint, flooring, demo, clean up and more.
– It’s important that the applicant is organized and keeps their area of work clean
– Load and move materials and tools around the job-site
– Keep job-sites clean
– Follow jobsite safety
– Have their tools and transportation
– The employee is required to have steel toe / shank work boots
– Salary based on experience
View original article here Source