Rovee Cabinetry and Woodwork – Vars, ON
We are a company that specialize in the fabrication and installation of commercial and residential custom millwork. Ranging from kitchens to vanities to decorative wall panels. Offering custom solutions to our commercial and residential clients.
We are looking for a cabinet maker/woodworker familiar with:
· The fabrication and installation of projects
· Reading plans and construction techniques
· Security and proper use of woodworking tools
· Have a minimum of 5 years millwork experience
· Be responsible, detailed oriented
· Be driven and own projects given
Starting salary based on experience ($25-$30/hr).
Full time, Permanent, Monday to Friday day shift
· We provide the tools and safety wear.
· Work safety boots, company logo shirts and jacket provided.
· Benefits; Health, Dental, Life Insurance
· We have a great team dynamic
· We deal with a variety of projects that fosters creativity and experience in custom products.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source