Our federal government client is searching for a Bilingual Warehouse Operator to join them on a ground-breaking opportunity. This position is on-site in Montreal, it is a term contract which includes paid vacation, benefits and pension. The ideal candidate may qualify for relocation assistance in accordance with government directives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for carrying out all warehouse related responsibilities.
– Completing tasks related to shipping and receiving, inventory management and storage.
– Work with automated inventory management systems.
– Adhering to health and safety standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Prior experience in a warehouse.
– Knowledge of warehouse inventory management systems.
– Experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically pharmaceuticals or in a highly regulated sector.
– Completed High school diploma.
– Valid Secret level security clearance.
– Bilingual language profile of BBB/BBB or above is imperative.
Nice to have:
Experience operating a forklift.
Experience working with GMP standards.
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity:
View original article here Source